Saturday, July 14, 2012

I love Pinterest because of stuff like this!

Pinterest is my new favorite thing! I have been obsessed with it since I joined back in February. But when I saw this pin.... I was  amazed!!!

Check out this Awesome Paisley Table HERE! or click on the picture!
This was the coolest idea that I have ever seen! Thank you to Ashley and her Blog, Domestic Imperfection! I have been hunting around my house since seeing this to find something to transform!!!
I found this table...
It was a hand-me-down piece that I got when we moved to this house 7 years ago. It has been a very functional piece but I have never loved it. (Not really my style) Sorry MOM! So it was a perfect choice to refinish! My friend had a stencil that I borrowed and I got to work!
I then had to decide what color I wanted this baby to be. I sampled a red color that I had on hand and I wasn't impressed... So I went with orange! I followed the tutorial from Domestic Imperfection And I am so happy with the results! What a fun project! I just need to get new knobs for the drawer and it will be complete but I couldn't wait to post the transformation!

It is such an awesome feeling to complete a project like this! I really love this piece of furniture now!

Please leave a comment telling me which knobs you like better!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristi!

    I totally agree, Pinterest has some really inspirational projects. I actually bought my boyfriend a giftcard to the local hardware store just so we could get started on some DIY projects I found on Pinterest! I like the knobs on the bottom, but either way bravo! It's a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hall table turned out great...so glad you were able to use my idea! I appreciate you linking back to my blog as well. I'm sure you have already chosen by now, but I like the orange knobs better :)

    ReplyDelete