Thursday, June 4, 2015

Clever Kitchen Storage Solution! Tilt-out Sink Front Drawer

I am always looking for somewhere to stash my dishwashing accessories (a.k.a the kitchen sponge, dish rag, and drain stopper.) All those things are always sitting around the edge of my sink cluttering up the counter, or tossed in the bottom of the sink, under dishes where they can't be found when needed.
Now, thanks to a little trip to the home improvement store, I stumbled upon this solution! Tilt out Sink front drawer!!!!
I found a kit that comes with everything that is needed to turn the "fake drawer" into a useful storage space! The best part- It was under $20 bucks! 
It only took about 30 minutes. The directions were very easy to follow.
The fake drawers in the bathrooms... beware... You are next!

No comments:

Post a Comment