Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Quick & Easy Dinners; Healthy Soups, Stews & Chili’s for Fall!!





Fall is a perfect time for Soups, Stews and Chili! As much as I hate to see the Summer come to an end, I do love to eat these warm, delicious meals. It’s great to have hearty meals that will warm and fill your belly on those chilly evenings. 
BUT WHO HAS TIME FOR THAT?!?!?!
Here I will share some recipes that we enjoy this time of year and are quick and easy to make! Most are low carb, low calorie friendly!

 1. Sausage Stew

This one is a Italian sausage and bean stew that is served with Parmesan cheese. It can be made in the crock pot or on the stove-top. My kids love it when I throw in those little soup noodles!!! 
In a 1 cup Serving there is approx 198 calories, Carbs 11g, Fat 10g and Protein 11g. Check it out!

Sausage Stew From Kalyn’s Kitchen


2. Chicken Tortellini Soup

This IS my absolute FAVORITE Soup. This recipe is the Ultimate comfort food! It is so easy to make and can be thrown in the crock pot or cooked on the stove-top. When we make this at home, we buy a rotisserie chicken from the deli and use the meat for the soup. 
A 1 cup serving of this soup has approx 193 calories, Carbs 19g, Fat 8g and Protein 13g.

Tortellini Soup from The Recipe Critic


3. Black Bean Chili with Lime and Cilantro

I love this Crock pot (or stove-top) Black Bean Chili with Lime and Cilantro that’s thickened with refried beans, and this tasty chili is gluten-free, dairy-free, low-glycemic, and South Beach Diet Phase One.

A 1 cup serving has approx 172 Calories, Carbs 23g, Fat 4g, and Protein,14g.

Black Bean Chili from Kalyn's Kitchen


4. Taco Soup

This recipe is from my mom. Where she got it from, I have no clue. Every time I make it ,I know I should take a picture but I ALWAYS forget. Let me just tell you that this could be the most easy one to make on the list. This is a hearty soup that has all of the Tex-Mex flavors we love. Serve it with shredded cheese, sour cream and/or green onions and this will be a hit in your family. 
And if you love Tex-Mex Food, Check out this recipe for delicious Black Bean Enchilada Ring HERE   
Instead of using spoons to eat this soup, we use fritos scoops!!! 
A 1 cup serving has approx 218 Calories, Carbs 23, Fat 5g and Protein 20g.







So there you have it! Quick, easy and healthy soups, stews and chili your family will love!
Let me know what you think of these recipes in the comments! What are your Fall Favorites???
Get your home Fall ready with this cute DIY Idea: Mercury Glass Pumpkin DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment