Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Fall, already?

It's getting to be that time of year already! Fall! I'm seeing Halloween decorations going up around town and fall themes in the stores. My favorite thing about fall is Halloween! I have loved it since I was a kid. There is something exciting about feeling scared... and I love the idea of getting to dress up as anything you want! In the spirit of fall, I'm going to share with you all today a Halloween costume that I made for my daughter a few years ago and it will always be my favorite!


 I found a parrot costume pattern at the craft store and I just used pink to make her a flamingo! If you think you want to give a little more advanced sewing a try, I think costumes are a safe place to start. They dont have to be perfect! Just fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment